Fluid Management Systems Released and Launched Commercial Product.
The FMS Inc., patented commercial products
1. VETrak™ Smart tray system is Released and Launched for Swine Firms in Animal Health side.
VETrak™ Smart tray system allows user to manage liquid medication inventory through a non-invasive liquid level measurement process. VETrak™ Smart tray system enables Animal-food feeding operations (AFO) station, such as Swine and Bovine firm to reduce liquid medication cost, over all operation cost and liquid medication/vaccine waste.
2. ALLERTrak™ Smart tray system is Released and Launched for For Human Health side.
ALLERTrak™ Smart tray system allows user to manage Vaccine or liquid medication inventory through a non-invasive liquid level measurement process. ALLERTrak™ Smart tray system enables Allergist, Doctor clinic and Hospital to reduce liquid medication cost, over all operation cost and liquid medication/vaccine waste.
Go Green and Save Environment !
1. Fluid Management Systems Introduces Nalini S. Mahadevan as General Counsel.October 25, 2013, Lexington, KY – Nalini Mahadevan has been appointed as General Counsel for Fluid Management Systems, Inc. Ms. Mahadevan earned her JD from the St. Louis University School of Law and MBA from Washington University, St. Louis, MO. She was a partner at Lowenbaum Partnership and a founding partner at Mahadevan Law Office, LLC, both in St. Louis. She has over 10 years of experience in federal law. She is also an Adjunct Professor at St. Louis University School of Law.
Ms. Mahadevan will provide contract, licensing and legal services for Fluid Management Systems.
Fluid Management Systems is a high tech entrepreneurial company based in Lexington, Kentucky, USA. FMS is marketing a trademarked and patented product, VETrakTM, a proprietary system for managing inventory through a non-invasive measurement process. The initial focus is on food-animal feeding operations (AFO), such as swine and bovine markets. The products are also being developed for human health, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and medical dispensing cabinet for hospitals, clinics and AFOs.
1. Dr. Michael Coe is working with FMS as the Chief Business Development Officer.Michael has obtained PhD, Animal Nutrition, Anaerobic Microbiology , DVM, Veterinary Medicine and Bachelor of Science (BS), Animal Sciences all from Kansas State University. Dr. Coe has over 20 years of experience in support of health technology platform development for the food production and animal agriculture industries. As the Global Technology Services Director for Merck, he led several, global, cross-functional teams developing innovative, technology-based services that added value to customers’ businesses beyond the traditional product support and field technical service approach.
While serving as, Manager of Technical Services / Strategic Services Team and then as Associate Director, Scientific Marketing Affairs for Global Animal Management, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Schering-Plough Animal Health, (13 years) , he had the opportunity to work on a wide range of technology projects. A highlight was assisting the US livestock industry and State governments in preparation for utilizing new animal identification technologies as a part of value add programs and the USDA Animal Disease Traceability System.
When he joined Schering-Plough Animal Health in 1998 as Manager, Technical Service he had spent the previous four years providing both Nutrition and Veterinary Consulting to large Feedlots and Dairies in the Midwest as well as managed two commercial research facilities.
Dr. Coe will be developing new and expanding existing business opportunities for FMS products and services.
1. VETrak™ In Use
First Beta Unit of VETrak™ Shipped - Commercial Evaluation in Progress.
2. VETrak™ Trade Mark ApprovedUSPTO has granted Fluid Management Systems, Inc. use of VETrak™ trade mark.
1. Patent Approved!On June 18, 2013 United States Patent and Trade Mark Office (USPTO) granted Fluid Management Systems, Inc. a US Utility Patent # No. 8,467,981 entitled: "NON-INVASIVE LIQUID LEVEL SENSING SYSTEM AND METHOD"
1. National Institute of Animal AgricultureDr. Das attended the annual conference of National Institute of Animal Agriculture during April 15-17 in Louisville, Kentucky. He also participated in conference organized field trips to Alltech, Three Chimney Horse Farm and College of Agriculture - University of Kentucky Beef Research Unit.
2. Dr. Das Joins NIAADr. Das and Fluid Management Systems Inc. join National Institute of Animal Agriculture as a member.
1. US Patent Approved!United States Patent and Trade Mark Office (USPTO) has just approved all the claims of Fluid Management Systems, Inc.'s basic utility patent application entitled: "NON-INVASIVE LIQUID LEVEL SENSING SYSTEM AND METHOD".
2. Mimi Roper, Director of MarketingMimi graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina with a degree in public relations. She has many years of experience of marketing in multiple industries. She will be leading our efforts in investor, customer and public relations.
1. A One Health Approach to Antimicrobial Use & Resistance: A Dialogue for a Common Purpose
Dr. Das attended and participated in a specialty conference / workshop organized by National Institute for Animal Agriculture in Columbus, Ohio during November 13-15, 2012. The workshop was focused on "A One Health Approach to Antimicrobial Use & Resistance: A Dialogue for a Common Purpose". The conference had many presented papers directed toward animal health. During this conference Dr. Das also met with several medical companies (Pfizer and Merck) in animal health.
2. Fluid Management Systems - Brochure
Fluid Management Systems Inc. has designed and produced its first marketing brochure describing VETrakTM systems as a breakthrough technology for vaccines and pharmaceutical inventory control for livestock industries. The new brochure has been sent to many existing and new customers and investors.
Click the photograph to view the PDF Brochure⇒
3. Fluid Management Systems – One Page Write-UpFluid Management Systems Inc. has produced its first one page write-up describing market opportunity, invention & innovation, co-founders , company potential & exit strategy, intellectual property , product application, strategic partners, product development status and contact information. This write-up has been sent to many existing and new customers and investors. ⇒Read The Write-up
1. 22nd Annual Swine Health and Production ConferenceDr. Das attended a workshop/conference titled: "22nd Annual Swine Health and Production Conference" on August 28th, 2012 held in Macomb, Georgia. The conference was organized by Dr. Joe Conner, President, Carthage Veterinarian Services (CVS) based in Carthage, Illinois. The conference had many presented papers directed toward animal health and management of swine farms. During this conference Dr. Das also met with several owners of swine farms and medical companies (Pfizer, Merck , Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim and Newport Laboratories) in animal health.
1. Fluid Management System goes Social!As a part of revamping our website we have added four icons at the bottom of Fluid Management System's website:
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook